About Me

My photo
Currently, I'm a stay-at-home mum to an inquisitive and often rambunctious three year old girl and her sunny little brother. In a former life, I was a lawyer. I know which I prefer. On the odd occasion that I get some downtime, I knit, crochet, read, sew, sing badly, dance even more so, enjoy a glass of wine and watch bad TV, sometimes in varying combinations of the foregoing and not necessarily in that order of preference.

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Last Year

It  has been a while.  What have we been doing?  Being swamped by life mostly.  Caught up in the day-to-day and not noticing the weeks drift by.  Almost a year has passed since I last blog.  My, how the children have changed.
March - June 2014, if I'd managed to keep up with the 52 Project, would have looked something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment