About Me

My photo
Currently, I'm a stay-at-home mum to an inquisitive and often rambunctious three year old girl and her sunny little brother. In a former life, I was a lawyer. I know which I prefer. On the odd occasion that I get some downtime, I knit, crochet, read, sew, sing badly, dance even more so, enjoy a glass of wine and watch bad TV, sometimes in varying combinations of the foregoing and not necessarily in that order of preference.

Tuesday 18 February 2014

The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades

Sometimes the only way a girl can cope with a trip to the supermarket is by putting on her shades, even though it's grey and rainy, and munching on a biscuit.


Yep, another ordinary moment here in West London. 

This post is my contribution to a lovely project started by Katie over at Mummy Daddy Me.  Do head over to see what she's been up to.  She takes beautiful photographs and writes wonderfully too.  This week's Ordinary Moments post is particularly heart melting and contains such with which I can relate. Just beautiful. 

2 comments:

  1. Whatever gets you round the supermarket!! Kitty's taken to wearing her sunglasses recently too - I can't decide if she's trying to make it summer by willpower alone, or just pretending to be Mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is hilarious and my daughter is exactly the same! So funny. She loves to wear sunglasses in the winter. She's definitely styling though! What a dude. ;) And thank you for the lovely words about my blog! x

    ReplyDelete